Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Spider Halloween Card

Hello Friends,

Today I have a cute Halloween card that I made from a inspiration card that I saw on Facebook. This card was pretty simple and really just came together really quickly. I used the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge to make the white layer, the spiderweb, the spider and the Halloween. I used the Cricut Explore and so I set the Halloween the write instead of cut and then colored it in using my Copics.


Here is a close up of the Halloween. I'm pretty new to Copics but I'm loving how it looks. I also added some apoxy bubbles just to add a little something. My paper cutter is having some issues so the paper is a little rough on the edges but I think it works with this card. 


The card base is made from black cardstock and is cut at 8inchs x 5.5, then scored and folded at 4 inches, to total a 5.5x 4 inch finished card which will fit in a standard A2 size envelope.
The orange is cut at  3.75 x 5.25
The white at 3.25 x 5 the window design was attached in Design space

Here is the inspiration card that I saw on a Facebook page a follow.

I hope this has inspired you to make something great today

Supplies Used




Check out this cute stamp set called What a Hoot, its CTMH's Stamp of the Month and is only $5 with a purchase of $50 and is only available during the month of August. 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Sarah! I love it! Such a clever idea. So much fun! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete