Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy 'Owl'oween Card

Hello Friends,

  First off I want to apologies for not posting for a little while, I moved, kids started school, and trying to set up my new craft area. Things have been crazy.

Anyway, back to the crafting...

 

 Today I have a Halloween card for you made with this months Stamp of the Month set, "What a Hoot."  I Stamped the two owls using CTMH Chocolate ink onto White Daisy cardstock. I colored them in using Copic markers, then fussy cut them out. The "tree" was made using kraft cardstock I cut the hole out using my cricut and ran the cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Wood Grain embossing folder. Then I stamped the "happy 'Owl'oween" sentiment that comes in the stamp set and colored it in using my Copic markers again. Then simply hand made the banner and attached it to the kraft cardstock. The owls I glued to the dark brown base paper and I attached the kraft cardstock using foam dots to make it look like the owls were in a hole in the tree.


I hope this has inspired you to make something wonderful today.

Supplies used



Check out this months Stamp of the Month, used in today's project and much more


No comments:

Post a Comment