Sunday, August 31, 2014

Damask Diva Blog Hop- Scaredy Cat paper pack

Hello Friends,

  Welcome to the Damask Diva's Blog hop for the Scaredy Cat paper pack.


If you came from Jennifer Dykstra , you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

Today I have for you this cute pop out Halloween card.

This card was really simple to put together.

 The card base is cut at 8 x5 1/2, then scored at 2, 3, 5, and 6 inches.
the base pattern papers are cut at 1 7/8 x 5 3/8 and you need 3 of them.
Then the top pattern papers are cut at 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 and again you need 3.


I used the elegant edges cricut cartridge for the tag that I added. Its cut at 4 1/4 inches and I cut both the tag and the base. 

I used the Creepy Creatures stamp set for the vampire and the sentiment. I fuzzy cut the vampire and attached him with a foam dot. 
I also stamped the envelope with a bat stamp from the same set. I used a stamp off method where you stamp the image and then stamp it again without adding more ink, it makes it look the bats are flying.


The inspiration for this card came from a card I saw on cardz tv  blog.

I hope this inspires you to create something wonderful today

Supplies Used

“The next blog on the list is Jamie Blades . Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using the Scaredy Cat Paper . If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas for the full list.” 


6 comments:

  1. OOOoooo I love how you added the bats to the envelope! I love the dimension in the card! NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your awesome card! Awesome idea for the envelope also.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...EVERYTHING!! Just love it...great card and love the envelope addition of bat images!!

    ReplyDelete