Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Flower Pail with 3D Roses

Hello Friends,


Today I have for you a Flower pail with 3D Roses, from Svgcuts, that I made for my Mom.
This project was really simple to make. There is a wonderful video on their site showing how to put it all together.

It really just came together so easily that I will be making a fall bouquet in the next few weeks using the same SVG file and also their 3D fall flowers. For the fall bouquet I will be using our new pathfinding paper pack to make the pail.

I hope I have inspired you to make something great today.
Supplies used:
Ariana Paper pack- now retired
Dowel rods you can get from any craft store 3/16inch
Floral Tape 
I used red cardstock from my stash but you could use ruby if you wanted

Don't forget about the August Stamp of the Month only $5 with a purchase of $50 and only available for the month of August 

Download a pdf of our new annual Idea book

No comments:

Post a Comment