Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Sunny" Thank you card

hello bloggers,




Today I have a thank you card that I made using the "Sunny" svg. I'm kind of a sucker for sunflowers.
Here is the inside of the card.

The border on the bottom was just the negative space from the leaves that are on Sunny on the front of the card. I thought it worked nicely as a border so I just cut a strip to fit the length of the card.

 I also stamped the back and the front of the envelope to match the card.
To do this on the front corner, I laid a piece of scrap paper under my envelope and stamped so that only a portion of the stamp would show up on the envelope.

Items used on this card.
Ariana workshop on the go kit which is retiring soon
For every Occasion stamp set which is retired
cc1014 stamp set which is retired 
Friendship bouquet stamp set which is retired

 July Stamp of the Month  $5 with Qualifying purchase
New Close to My Heart Cricut cartridge coming soon...


Thanks for stopping by, as always, I hope I have inspired you to make something.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Sarah! I finally realized this was you. LOL! You are very creative! I am impressed. I love how you stamped the inside and the outside of the envelope. Very creative! Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete