Thursday, July 24, 2014

Simple Thanks Card

Hello Friends

Today I have a simple Thank You card using the July Stamp of the Month and some of my left over paper.

I used the CTMH Artbooking cartridge to make the speech bubble. I used the hide contour button to remove the two holes as the cut is designed to be a page in a mini album.


I stamped the "Thanks" in two different colors. First I lined up the stamps the way I wanted it then simply removed every other letter stamped in one color, then went back and did the same thing but removed the opposite letters to stamps the remaining letters. I also inked around the edge of the speech bubble.

I used a simple stamp greeting on the inside of the card and added a 1/2 inch strip of the same cardstock that is on the front, both at the top and bottom of the inside of the card.

Last I added a strip of the same Cardstock to the back of the envelope.


I hope I have inspired you to make something great today.

Supplies used:
I used Sky ink which has retired but you could use Crystal Blue ink
Always Grateful- retired stamp set
White Daisy Card and Envelope pack
White Daisy Cardstock 

July Stamp of the Month only $5 with a $50 purchase 

The new Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cartridge which is suppose to come out sometime in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment