Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Simple Thanks Cake Card

Hello Friends,




Today I have another simple Thanks card. This card can be changed pretty easily to meet any need you may have. The "thanks" is stamped with this months stamp of the month set. I know that alphabet stamp sets can be a little scary but once you try it you will see that they are pretty simple to use. 


I'm loving how easy it is to make cards using the card and envelope set from CTMH. If you get the value pack, it works out to only 30 cents for each set. Then all you have to do is some simple cuts and stamps and the card is done.


The tag was cut from Close To My Hearts, Art Philosophy cartridge. The cake was cut from the celebrate flourishes cricut cartridge, I didn't want the swirls on the cake as I wanted to decorate it myself so i cut the base cut twice and then just hand cut the cake part out. I inked the edges of the blue cake just to give it that little bit of dimension.  Now here is where you can alter the card a little to meet your needs. You could easily but a present if you want to thank someone for attending a party, or a flower cut out for a more general thank you card.



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I hope I have inspired you to create something great today.

Supplies used:
Lollydoodle Paper pack- now retired 
July Stamp of the Month  hurry this is only available for a few more days

CTHM has a new Cartridge coming out soon that is focused on Card making.

July Stamp of the Month only $5 with a $50 purchase, only available during the month of July.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment