Friday, July 11, 2014

Side Step Sympathy Card

Hello Blog Friends,




Today I have a side step sympathy card for you. I made using the Ivy Lane workshop on the go kit. I made the card using a cut file for the Cricut Explore. 

First I cut out all my pieces and glued the base of the card together.
  
I stamped my sentiment and inked around the tag with the desert sand ink pad.
Then I also added a sentiment to the bottom corner of the envelope. 

What I used for this project
Art Philosophy cartridge  for the Butterflies and the tag
Words of Comfort Stamp set  which is retiring soon.
and

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create something of your own.


July Stamp of the Month  only $5 with qualifying purchase

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah! This is a fabulous card! I love how you cut it on the Cricut Explore. I need to try it that way. I might save me time. Where did you get the pattern? Have a fun day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete